Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

My Inspirations [pictures + blogs] HEAVY!

Hey girls ! 

Well I thought to post an inspiration entry ! 


Enjoy it ☆

☆YAYO☆
I don't really know what she is~ if she is a shop staff at d.i.a or not~
maybe someone can tell me ? ^^ 
anyways ! 
She is one of my favorite inspirations for Tsuyome gals ! 


right





right


Right


left


right

I really love her ! 
All I can give you is her codenote blog 

☆YURI☆

She is also an inspiration for Tsuyome gal!
I think she is friend with Yayo~ 
I also think some of you know her because of her amazing hair style ! 











Here is her codenote blog where you can find more outfits of her ! 

☆Mipochi☆
She is modeling for the magazine " Soul sister"










She also has always amazing nails! 
I really adore her nails.


Her blog


Himeko
She is a shop staff at the famous hime brand "La pafait"
She is my favorite Hime-gyaru 
I hope I can meet her in Tokyo! 





together with Himena!






together with cana-san!


here is Himeko's blog:

Himena
She is also a Hime-gyaru !
Shop staff at MA*RS and Ageha model!
right now she is pregnant so I think she stopped working
I hope everything goes well for her and her baby ! 









together with Sui!
(pictures is taken from her blog)

they look both adorable ! 

here is Himena's blog 


☆Ayano☆
She is also a shop staff at la pafait ! 









unfortunately I didn't find her blog ! 
if someone has it please please tell me ! 

the last hime-gyaru which I adore is 
☆Cana-san☆
she is such an adorable gyaru and a really cute mom ! 







with her Son 


Here is her blog 
She is posting only "friends only" entries so you need to add her on ameba

☆☆Random inspirations☆☆



































☆☆Nail Inspirations☆☆















Thanks for looking !

kisses & hugs

RIN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen